8/3/08

MoRe ThaN WoRDS

Saying I love you is not the words I want to hear from you. It's not that I want you. Not to say, but, if you only knew how easy, it would be to show me how you feel. More than words, is all you have to do to make it real. Then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me cos I'd already know. What would you do, if my heart was torn in two. More than words to show you feel that your love for me is real. What would you say, if I took those words away. Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand. All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hands, and touch me, hold me close, don't ever let me go. More than words is all I ever needed you to show, then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me Cos I'd already know
.....................................................................................................

Decir "te amo" no son las palabras que quiero oír de ti. No es lo que quiero de ti. Si supieras lo fácil que sería mostrarme como te sientes sin decirlas. Más que palabras es todo lo que necesitas para hacerlo realidad. Entonces no tendrías que decirme que me quieres porque ya lo sabría ¿Que harías si mi corazón se partiera en dos? Más que palabras para mostrarme que tu amor por mi es real ¿Qué dirías, si desechara esas palabras? Entonces no podrías hacer las cosas de otra forma, sólo diciendo "Te Quiero"

Ahora que he intentado hablarte y hacerte entender, todo lo que tienes que hacer es cerrar tus ojos, extender tu mano, y tocarme. Manténme cerca nunca me dejes ir. Más que palabras es todo lo que necesité que me mostraras. Entonces no tendrías que decir que me quieres porque ya lo sabría..

ExTReMe

1 comentario:

SeNDa dijo...

Yo me lo guiso y yo me lo como: QUE BONITA POR FAVOR!!!!